Author: Mario Carreño
Medium: bronze sculpture, number II of VI
Size: 25 x 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 inches
Inventory No: 06115
Cast in 1974, production initiated in 2002 at Fundición R. Buchhass,
Buenos Aires, Argentina, (inscribed with foundry mark).
Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by
Juan Campos, lifetime assistant of Mario Carreño.
Exhibited (different number) in Mario Carreño, Exposición Retrospectiva, 1939 – 1993,
Museo de Artes Visuales, Santiago de Chile, Chile, March-May 2004.
This retrospective exhibition was curated by Dr. Beatriz Huidobro.
Illustrated in the catalog Mario Carreño, Exposición Retrospectiva 1939 – 1993, page 54.
Illustrated (different number) in Important Cuban Artworks, Volume Nine,
Cernuda Arte, Coral Gables, Florida, November 2010, page 70.